Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a method of online marketing to increase a website's visibility on search engines via organic search results for targeted keywords. Search engine optimisation is a process applied to a website to increase the number of visitors by gaining high rankings on the leading search engines.
Our typical SEO campaign includes:
- Website Analysis
- Current Keyword Rankings
- Competitor review
- Keyword research to identify the keywords best suited to your business
- Optimisation of meta and description tags throughout the site
- Optimisation of ALT Attributes
- Optimisation of page titles
- Optimisation of other HTML attributes that influence rankings (H1-H6 etc)
- Development of XML and HTML sitemaps
- Internal Navigation Optimisation
- Robot Management
- Directory submission
- Natural Link Building / Link Baiting
- Social Media Optimisation
- Social Networking
How Much Does Natural Search Engine Optimisation Cost?
Our search engine optimisation (SEO) services can be tailored so that the SEO campaign we provide is totally customised to match your specific website or budget requirements.
If you would like to contact us to find out more about our search engine optimisation services then please email us